Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to all of u!!
~^ . ^~
wish
those who still study-will get wonderful result
those who are still single-will get the one soon
those who hving bf/gf-will always happy together
those who stay outside like me-safety wil be secured
those who are breadwinner-will earn more than year before
those girls-pretty always
those guys-handsome always
(as they always wish that,lol)
wish my family member-healthy and happy all the time
wish my parent-forever sweet~ hehe
wish my bro and sis-earn more money!
wish my 3rd sis-get a wonderful result for her muet and final^^
wish me-can get more wishes! haha. just joking

well
since 2011 has just came
may all the people will appreciate what they had
may all the people continue fight for what they want, dont give up easily^^

i found an interesting message:
the year 2011
first day-1/1/11
10 days after-11/1/11
10 months later-1/11/11[a meaningful date for my sis as that day is her bday=)]
10days after-11/11/11

funny?lol

No comments:

Post a Comment