Monday, December 6, 2010

Banana leaf rice

First time in my my life
had this banana leaf rice
which is indian food
the shop is kinda far from our job location
thanks for mr.james sending me and my other frenz and vet assistants
all 9 people squeeze into a small myvi
LOL
thats awsome!!
everyone looking at us when we came down from the car and went into the car
luckily in the journey to that shop
no police! XD
if not, everyone sure get compound..haha
talking about banana leaf rice
its very tasty
together using my own hand instead of spoon and fork
which also first time using hand to had my meal
it gave me a kinda weird feeling
dont know how to describe it
but its fun^^
can know more about indian culture
their delicious dishes
banana leaf rice

This is how we squeeze into a small myvi..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment