Monday, December 27, 2010

Success

with a clip of eye
just 3 more days
new year is just right infront of us
2011
a whole new year for each of us
will there any diff as compare to 2010?
shall see it , somehow
well
within these few days
am i still able to create a memorable 'diary'?
can makes my life more bombastic? lol
hrm
let me review my life over 2010
yup, there are some new experiences
for the first time
 having a job as a day care tutor
outing with friends till late of night although just onceXD
done some crazy stuff with frenz
stay awake for 28hours continuosly and becoming live 'vampire'
take flight and bus by my own
may be sounds normal for other
but for me
these are new and meaningful.
anywhere
lets get ready and counting down the day
for a better and incoming 2011 !!!
 good luck guys

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment