Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chatting

few days ago
as i done my dinner
i surpose wanna go back to my room
but my friends were stop half way from the path back to hostel
they want to do a discussion among their group member
since i had nothing to do
so i just stay with them and listen to what they discussing
it was the busiest time i ever see among fasa students
they were eventually keep coming back or going out
to and fro from university
practising cheer leading, matching, etc
rushing in finishing all the works like coloured the banner and etc
once they finish their discussion
i was heading to my colledge
but on the half way
i saw my another friend, so i just chat with him awhile
its raining and without showing any signal
so i just hide under a shed beside block3
at there, im alone sitting
listen to the natural music and its dark surrounding
waiting for the rain to stop
the voices of the people never reduce
from far, i saw my another friend coming toward my direction
then he was chatting with me
we talk a lot and i learn a lot from him
we chat for a long hour and saw the rain stop,rain,stop...
meanwhile we chat
my ex-floormate come and chat awhile with us when she heading to uni for flag colouring
just awhile she went, i saw my coursemates
roommate with her coursemate
my another gang of friends
same, chat.. haha
that night i met a lot of my friends
who seldom will meet up in the uni
and i break my record for chatting non-stop for almost 4 hours!
that night
was a meaningful night for me
friend does really play a vital role in my life
without them
i cant imagine how will my life be
hahaha
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment