Tuesday, December 21, 2010

X'mas & NY


X'mas
first time celebrate it with my frenz
usually with my family
with the x'mas tree in the house
shining out the darkness
having a special dishes outside
doesnt matter how far it it
hours of journey was common to us
what we enjoy was
hours during the journey and moment having our meal
now
guess i hv to celebrate it in diff way
with my uni frenz
if with yc,jas,yw they all
i guess there will be another diff kind of fun 
gosh, start to miss them edi..
cant wait to meet them during CNY..lol
hopefully my cny holiday will extend for one more week..XD

well
my frenz over here plan to hav a x'mas gift exchange
during x'mas eve
im joining too and had prepared gift
wish the one who get my gift will happy to hv it
while my coursemate
they plan to go outing whole day
and had dinner at chiangmai restaurant
but still choosing which date is more suitable

yesterday i just realise that kelantan
NO NY HOLIDAY !!!
thats radiculous
how could it be possible
first time heard of it
this totally freaking me out
i hv to get used of it for the next 5 years edi
now still not get used to hv sunday as my first day of study
still confusing btw sunday and monday
my endocephalic needs to reformat again

well
bless me hv a good time for this sem too !!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment