Sunday, November 14, 2010

Time after exam

It is the time
to relax my mind!!
wowh!!
right after my final
my coursemates decide to celebrate it with something crazy
hahaha
these like what i had done with LV gang

straight after exam
i start pack my stuff into box
after meet my dean for a short meeting
me and my coursemates straight away rent 2 cars
we go beach!!
where i like the most!! XD
we go pantai irama
there, i really like
the wind blows up my heart
smooth movement and flying hair
sinking foots in the sea
sudden relax pass through my mind
really like these feel so much
but my frenz again said me like emo-ing 
T.T
in fact, im enjoying! lol
we had some snacks and of course
memories were written down
in a lot of photos

its 7pm
we direct to thai resaurant where foo suggest
had a lot of nice  food i like
and tom yam soup too, yes!
chat a lot and exchanges of language knowledge
i learn some new words
due to mae chel daddy is coming to fetch her back
we decide back after the dinner

but
its not the end yet
hehehe
my coursemate decide to go yam cha
as we never done this before together
after refresh ourselve
ridal hotel, our next station
cause its late in night
so we call along guys
and we found kim
we chit chat and chit chat till 2sthg
as the shop going to off soon
suddenly, my coursemate suggest to see sunrise
O.O
in the end
we spend our time in KFC nearby USM
we watch football match
i learn new knowledge about the football match from kim
realise that , all the player really very well in acting
after "struggling" of pain caused by opponent
which eventually makes him had the chance for free kick or penalty kick
he still can play normally as the other

5am
starting the engine and
we reach PCB
had a small nap in the car
waiting the sun meet us
apprximately an hour after we reached there
we saw 3 other cars park beside us
the faces inside look similiar!
Ah han, mun keng and their other frenz
wow
never thought that we will meet them there
wait for the sun together
but seem like the sun feel shy
keep hiding behind the cloud
though no sun shiness there 
but with the limited sun shine
i saw clearly the division between sea and sky

time for breakfast!
with crazy mind we went to airport KFC again..haha
i really cannot withstand the calling from mr.chou
keep knocking my head at there
at last
done our breakfast and we back colledge at 8sthg in the morning

due to i accompany mae chel fetch cindy
who just back from penang and arrive kb mall at 4 in the morning!
i once again
break my record
just within a month!!
without sleep for 28 hours
i think i wont so hardworking like this for the study
hahaha
wua seh...
if i let my parent know about it
i can swear that they wont let me out again
hahaha

day after exam
really amazing , fun and hard to predict
will keep all the memories deep in my heart

~^_^~

No comments:

Post a Comment