Friday, November 12, 2010

Alone

Sitting alone in the room
seeing the 3 empty places
3 a very "clean" bed
listening to the hitz online
encho sound was heard
can imagine that my room really very empty now
singing and on9-ing
relaxing my mind for a moment
before went to another war day after tomorrow
introduction to veterinary medicine

yesterday
the toughest day i had pass through
everyone was celebrating
the last day of their final
and be here
some even having BBQ party downstair
the nice smell of the meat and the joy sound
makes me cant concentrate on my revision
 watching my roommates packing their stuff
passing behind my seat
to and fro uncountable
every second is just like an hour
keep thinking when will my exam over

today
the toughest test just over
fuh
can relax for awhile
listening to music and on fb
(as usual way that i relax my mind XD)
but the situation still the same
today even more people went back
saw them one by one
taking bus, flight, train
now the colledge like after a war
silent and rubbish scatter around
makes me feel that
im the last soldier still fightning for the war
hahaha
cause the time i went back colledge
strong wind blow together the paper and rubbish flying everywhere
its hard for me to not to had this thought

going to start packing my stuff into limited 2 boxes
wishing i can squeeze them in
counting down the days
4 more days to go
my beloved hometown
Puchong

WAIT FOR ME YA!!!
XD



No comments:

Post a Comment