Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ayer hitam

This evening
i successfully concure another jungle!! XD
i and my mom together with her frenz
went to the nearby jungle,Ayer Hitam
which is one of the hutan simpanan in my hometown
(i didnt realise nearby my house have such jungle)
never thought that my mom will date me out for jungle tracking right after i came back
hahaha
and what was more surprise is
she seldom will go for jungle tracking!
but recently
she was actively joining in it
its a good thing..hehe
better than she watch PPS whole day..lol
the whole journey took us around one and the half hour
almost 7000 steps
no cement , no tar road
all the way were mud
may be its because just had rain over there
just awhile after we start tracking
i saw a leech!!
i feel so geli as i dont like worm..yer..
luckily i didnt get any leech sucking on my blood
surprisingly in my hometown
i able to found a clean small river with little prawn inside!
next time should introduce to my frenz to come over
there really a nice place

 before we go into the jungle
 a lot monkeys over there!
my mom pants was full of mud, so am i..lol

should come over there more frequent whenever i back here
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment