Sunday, November 21, 2010

Port Dickson

Day before yesterday just came back from PD
a tiring yet exciting trip ^^
stay in water chalet
view outsite the window was just nice
beside the window is my bed
during night
look at the beautiful view of sky
really feel relax

 its jacuzzi time! XD
 beach volleyball.. game start!
unfortunately, girls lose edi..punishment-have to cover by sand.. T.T
both my knee were hurt and get scratches
till now also havent recovered..lol
 preparing for kayak^^
 our banana boat overturned! we all fall into the water..
me, my sis and my parent friend's sons and daughter
in total of 7 times the boat driver trying to make us fall into the water
i , together my sis and one more frenz just fall for 6 times..hehe
other , unluckily.. fall 7 times..lol

may be i too enjoying the kayak
now my shoulder muscle was really very pain
just touch it also can feel the pain
but worth it
with the happiness i gain ..XD


No comments:

Post a Comment