Monday, November 15, 2010

Im back!!

OK!
finally with the sentence i wish to said it loudly
IM BACK!! XD

waiting for 2 hours in the airport
sitting and having my breakfast at KFC
i saw my frenz depart
as their flight are 2 hours earlier than me
 the flight was reversing together with the small cart
 moving to sky track
flying with the speed over 400km/h up to the sky
See ya next sem, my friends!!

now...
its my turn!! lol
two hour journey
reached home with sweet greet from my boy boy! ^_^
 he ignore me and continue sleep on my luggage
 rolling rolling.. seem he wants the luggage full of his smell..lol
 looking at sthg
 buck on me when i was rearrange my stuff
cause he want to play edi =.=
these is what he had done
when i was busying arranging my stuff back to cupboard
very noisy but cute..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment