Thursday, January 6, 2011

A call

just receive a call from my sis
im so glad to see that
cause usually my family member wont call me
unless there is something wanna tell me
no doubt, again
a purposed call
she was telling me that daddy bought a new car!!
cause new year, 2011 has come!
im so happy to hear that!
cause i can drive a new car. XD
my daddy bought a brand new 1.8 toyota altis
i was surprised that my dad eventually bought pearl white in colour
last time, i remember
he told me he wont choose any white colour for his car
as it looks like those "white car", which means ambulance
at that moment we were deciding what colour should choose for the vious
silver, was the final decision...
but this time
my dad was like.. out of the tradision!
he just bring it home last few days
cant wait to test drive it!
i must drive it when i go back home

story doesnt stop there
my eldest sis eventually bought a new car too!
she bought honda accord which black in colour
my sis love those cool-feeled car
so she choose a black accord
she was arguing for what car to buy with my bro-in-law
and finally she get what she want
well
this coming holiday will be my car testing holiday
hahaha
just wish this holiday will come soon and end slowly...XD
if my cny holiday can extend,
then it would be much better!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment