Thursday, January 20, 2011

A bad day

was slept not more than 6 hours a day
this circumstances continues for few days
was preparing for my exam yesterday and today
but today exam had postponed to after CNY holiday
erm, this should consider good cuz i can prepared more
but this also bad to me as i have to study all over again during CNY
recently
i feel very hot even though in aircond room
may be a symptom before sick
prevention is better than cure
so i drink so much water recently
but still today was having sorethroat...
means drink much of water doesnt really help in dehydration,lol
so i decided to go for jogging
to sweat! cooling effect
so i jog to airport with my coursemate
at the same time went there bought my flight ticket
on the way we back
there is a bike with 2 malay man
the one sit behind hit my hand when i was walking alonf roadside!!
gosh!! at that moment i was so angry but cant scold them
they went so fast..haiz
there, the part he hit, turns red immediately
till night, that red part still visible!
here, really not a safe place to go

the time i reached uni 'safely'
not even a single drop of sweat im having
but get hit by someone...T.T
my body condition now turns a bit worst,warmer
luckily my mom sent me a pack of powder-form herbal drink for me
so i no need to take panadol, which the pellet i tried to avoid from taking it
and i had drunk it for few days
hopefully it will helps me
its already one week i didnt touch any spicy food
i like spicy food so much but hv to stop it
just wish i will recover soon and
this condition wont turns into a situation where i hope not to!
CNY just right infront me, i must not get sick!
bless me XD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment