Sunday, October 31, 2010

First and ever

Spinning,turning,jump over
sound of tyre spinning and glass breaking
happen at once
makes me shouted OMG
divider from left to right then back to left
when it stop
the car was at field of roadside
opposite direction
only realise that
was in unexpected car accident

A non-stop hand shaking
unable to stand when comes out from car
at that moment i feel dizzy
one of the tyre was in drain
hind tyre was out of shape
alignment confirm not in normal shape
i still wander around
dont know where and how i was there
was surprise on what had happen
recall the incident makes me feel scare

i can feel that the car
was not in balance and bending toward right hand side
i eventually off from my seat
luckily my hand hold tight to the seat in front
if not i ...
 chestal was unlucky
her hand and leg were injured
impact was strong
luckily no others were hurted

everything happen so suddenly
i cant get back myself
speechless and totally blank
every second of the incident
still wondering in my mind
in that moment
whats in my mind were
my family, my pets,my frenz
i had a lot of things havent done yet
i havent done done a great thing o make my family feel proud of
really thank God

whole night
thinking the whole incident
i cant control it
try to get rid of it
thanks to all my frenz
encourage and comfort me
really feel glad that my frenz were around
cause they were around
i can feel that im still there
really thx for comforts from my frenz
chestal,chiew fen,wei fang,eden,erica,cristal,janice,hui voon
sk,kobe,meng heng,kim,jaysion,kelvin

the day after the incident
i recall again the incident
although my neck and my left hand feel muscle pain
but
i does few lucky
lucky that kobe can control the car well
lucky that the car was hard enough
lucky that the car didnt turn over
lucky that no one injured seriously
lucky that no car came from behind
lucky that no walker beside the road
lucky my frenz were around
these luckies
make me feel that im really very lucky
i can still blogging over here

be thankful for every single second
every single breath
im still standing here
feel the life
which still waiting for me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment