Friday, October 22, 2010

bday^_^

22nd Oct
most meaningful and memorable day ever had
thats my bday^^
and where the best time to gather with my frenz and chit chat with them

2pm
my coursemates date me out for lunch at CSC
i thought just an ordinary lunch time as usual
but then when im going to finish my last bite of my yee mee kung fu
they eventually bring me surprise!
i thought they wont celebrate it
but it's really make me feel touchy
-foo,sarah,mae chel,eric,jia qi,kellyn-

7pm
modern dance post moterm
we book 2 cars and went to chiang mai restaurant for dinner
tom yam, no doubt, my flavor
and other tasty dishes
again, thought just an ordinary post moterm
but then became my bday celebration
hahaha
they dont want me share for the dinner payment
feel a bit paiseh >.<
but they said nvm
PCB , next station
where we chit chat a lot and have lot of fun
wind blows, wave sound, pretty moon (somemore eclipse)
decorate my feeling ,a best bday memories scene
McD
place where we get rid from starving 
breakfast or to be exact supper
my cornaeto Mc flurry ice cream ! XD
no doubt
conversation around and laugh away the cold and dark day outside morror
i had a small nap as my eye really cant withstand the gravitatioal force apply on my lids
hahaha
early  in the morning
where people just wake up, we just reached uni.lol
and this is first time in my life
out with frenz till early in the morning
though tired, but happy!! ^^
great time ever and hope will happen again in the future!!
 -sk,meng heng,jaysion,wee keat,jun nam,chestal,wei fong,chiew fen,connie-

again, thx very much ya!!
for willing celebrate bday with ^~^

~New Jazz~

No comments:

Post a Comment