Saturday, June 14, 2014

Journey to Taiwan!!

Journey to Taiwan!!

Finally 
After finish the last paper of my forth year second sem
Before continue my 5th year of my course
Im going to begin my new journey to Taiwan!!

Busy packaging, checking the list-to-bring
At last, step into a plane and spend 4.50hr in the air
Here I am, Taiwan!!

Gonna spend 6weeks at Taiwan
5week of practical at NTU Veterinary Hospital and a week of travel arnd Taiwan

NTU campus is so much bigger as compare to my campus
Mostly people here cycle
Everyone here is so friendly
Nt to deny, they all looks fair
haha

Our first day to Taiwan: rain!!
Thats reli bad luck
We go at the raining season
But luckily the rain is nt heavy and it stop soon after tat
 
Our private transport to hostel. Volkswagon! Its vry comfy together wif the gud driving scale drive :)

After check in
We explore arnd the campus
The scale is so big
We spend most of the time walking
At that moment we dont know anythg bout U-bike
A bicycle rental station
While on way settle our admission fee and hostel fee
We happen to passby a buble tea shop
So we drop by and order our first bubble tea  in Taiwan!!
Basically there is nt muc diff except its more milky and the jelly is tastier

The nite view from my room is so nice
From the room, i can see most part of the Taipei city
I pretty enjoy the view here


Our first day to NTU Veterinary Hospital
Its like a human hospital
Everythng arrange and manage nicely 
We jx nid to walk arnd 10mins to reach hosp frm or hostel
NTU Veterinary Hospital is so big

And frm there
I can see that Taiwanese mostly very concern on their pets
They willing to spend hours to wait for a doctor 
Or wait outside the operation room until their pets safely come out from the OR

Opposite hosp is NTU of Scince&Technology
We hv our lunch at the canteen over there
There are so muc of variety food that we cn choose
From Asian food till Western food
From meal to dessert
The buffet there is so cheap and reasonable
One thing that reli diff frm wat I normally see is
They list the price according to weight!!
Its not surpise u took vege will more expensive than u took meat
The food over here is so cheap!
Lunch i took only NTD55!


Gonna explore Taipei more before go to other place in Taiwan
Wait for me, Taiwan!!
I will definitely explore as muc i in You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment